Monday, August 6, 2012

Drink Recipie: Old Talinn Snow Job

Hey lushes,

I just had a merry old time sipping on an old Talinn Snow job.  It gave me quite the wonderful happy feeling I find lacking in cocktails these days.  This is a My e-life orginal recipie, but for my faithful readers, I'm giving it away for free.  Must be 21 years or older to participate (if you live in a backwards country like the USA).  Did you know that the U.S. is not a democracy?  Yeah, its a republic, like Rome was. How long did the Roman empire last? 
Anyway, this beautifully foggy recipie was borne out of my time in snowy Tartu Estonia.  A couple of bottles of Old Talinn spiced rum found their way into my luggage on the way back home.....
Thanks Eric!
....anyway, if you have a bottle of this lovely stuff then maybe like me, you'll enjoy it over some homemade vanilla icecream.  If you just want to cut to the chase after a hard day's work, then try this though:

1.5 oz. old Talinn
1.5 oz. whole milk, chilled
1 filtered water ice cube
Hershey's chocolate syrup, to taste
.5 tsp Vanilla flavoring
Whipped cream in a can

Take a martini glass and make stripes on the inside with the chocolate syrup.  Put the ice, Old Talinn, and milk and put into a shaker along with the vanilla, shake 7 times while twirling counter clockwise on top of a table (the way they do it in Estonia).  Pour this mixture into the martini glass, unfiltered.  Garnish with a twirly straw, sip sparingly. 
After an hour of that, you'll be the life of the party!

Take care,

No comments:

google search

click on this video for relevant video on my blog