Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Why O.J. killed Nicole Brown Simpson

 A confession from O.J. Simpson


And a warning to anyone who lets their anger rule over them.

Maybe you are like me and you are wondering why O.J. Simpson would have murdered his ex-wife.
After reading up on the Nicole Brown/Ronald Goldman murder trial, I came to the following conclusions. Now, I'm not a profiler, however I have demonstrated prowess in this area. I have a tendency to become obsessed with finding out the answers to questions. I have wondered about this one for years and I believe I finally have the answer.
A lot of this comes from this great article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2006908/OJ-Simpson-confessed-Nicole-Brown-murder-Oprah-TV-interview-planned.html
Has O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah? Huge TV interview planned in which convict 'will admit he killed Nicole in self-defence as she pulled a knife on him'


By PAUL BENTLEY
UPDATED: 08:38 EST, 23 June 2011





Coup: Will Oprah finally get the confession from O.J. Simpson that she is said to have been pining for?


He was famously acquitted in October 1995 of the murders of ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman despite huge amounts of evidence against him.


According to the National Enquirer, the interview is set to be filmed after Simpson confessed he killed the pair in self-defence to a producer from inside prison.


'Oprah has been in touch with O.J. for the past year,' a source told the magazine. She contacted him in prison to explore the possibility that he might give her an interview.


'He has always been a big fan of hers, but for a long time he was reluctant to say he did the crime or give the details of how it happened.'


According to the insider, Simpson recently decided to go through with the confession after he was contacted again by one of Oprah's producers.


'He told the producer: "Tell Oprah that yes, I did it. I killed Nicole, but it was in self-defence. She pulled a knife on me and I had to defend myself",' the insider was quoted as saying.


He reportedly then went on to give a full account of what happened on the night of the murders on June 12 1994.





Confession? O.J. Simpson and his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, when they were a couple in 1993





Murdered: Ronald Goldman was an American waiter and an aspiring model


The former couple had got into an argument after Nicole was said to have snubber Simpson when he interrupted a meal she was having at a restaurant with their children.


'O.J. said he went home and kept getting angrier and angrier and worked himself into an absolute rage,' the source told the Enquirer.





Family: Simpson, pictured with Nicole and their children, Sydney Brook and Justin


Simpson allegedly told the producer he 'didn't like the way she treated me in front of the kids at the restaurant. I didn't like that she was routinely having guys have sex with her at her condo with the kids there.


'I went over there to give her a piece of my mind,' he was quoted as saying.


When he arrived and no one answered at the house, he started pounding the door and shouting, according to the report.


The door allegedly then swung open and Nicole was standing there with a kitchen knife in her hand.


'O.J. told the producer, "she was yelling go away! Go away! And waving the knife around at me. At one point she was lunging at me with the knife and I was just trying to talk to her. Nicole stepped out of the apartment - slashing the knife in the air.


'"I was in such a rage that something just snapped. I couldn't take her constant taunting of me with other men or her using drugs and drinking while my kids were living with her. I went beserk.


'"Before I knew what I was doing I took the knife away from Nicole and started slashing at her. I cut her over and over again until she was lifeless. I was shocked at my own anger - I had killed the woman I had loved for so long.."'





Evidence: A glove that was found at Simpson's home - originally said to have been the pair to another which was bloodied from the violent murders





Weapon: A German-made 15-inch knife similar to one originally said to have been sold to Simpson five weeks before the murders


He allegedly went on to tell the producer he also knifed Ron Goldman in self-defence as he tried to attack Simpson when he turned up at the home soon after and spotted Nicole's body on the floor.


The shamed former sportsman was acquitted on October 3, 1995 of stabbing to death his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman after perhaps the most famous trial in modern history.


After the bodies were found in a pool of blood on her driveway in Los Angeles driveway, Simpson, who has until now maintained he did not commit the murders, began a bizarre slowspeed car chase with police.





Custody: Simpson's original mugshot


Almost 100million people are thought to have watched the events live on television as the sports star held a gun to his head while being driven by a friend.


He was allegedly headed for the Mexican border with $5,000 dollars and his passport when he was tracked by authorities.


Eventually, 27 police cars trailed him until he surrendered on his mansion's driveway an hour and a half later.


Despite huge amounts of evidence against Simpson, including bloodstains in his car, a glove holding DNA from the three, a sock engrained with traces of his victims' blood on his bedroom carpet and tapes of a terrified Nicole begging police for help as Simpson hit her - he was acquitted of the murders.


If the confession is made to Oprah on television, Simpson will not, however, suffer legal consequences.


Under the law of double jeopardy, a second trial is forbidden following an acquittal.





I believe this article is mostly accurate and true, and is as close as anyone will come to knowing the truth without being inside O.J. I know, because as a profiler, I am there inside him right now.


So you want to talk to me about the murder? You want to know why I did it? First, you have to know me, and to do that, you have to go back a few years. I am not a murderer. I was raised by my momma the right way. I love her very much. I don't do drugs, don't drink, and I'm a good guy. I'm smart, good looking, and athletic. I love my mama very much. That’s why I called her after the murders. I loved Nicole very much too. I love my kids very much, and I would never hurt them. That is why I wanted custody of them. I know I could never hurt them. Yeah, I hit Nicole. She would just push my buttons sometimes, and I would snap. I would see red. Its like all the blood rushed to my head and I would just last out at her. I never intended to hurt her, or anyone, but I guess you could just call it blind rage.


I loved Nicole. She was beautiful. I was infatuated with her. I never imagined a poor black boy like me would ever marry someone as beautiful as that. I placed her on a pedestal. I still loved her, even the day I killed her. I forgave her for her sins of drug use and sleeping around. But it made me very mad. I had to put up with this for years, and it grinded on my conscience to know that my kids were being exposed to that. That is why I must remain in custody of my kids. I'll make sure they are raised properly. That night that she said I couldn't see them anymore for the dinners - it made me so mad. Mostly because she was the one who shouldn't be seeing them, not me! Her and her boyfriends. I loved her so much. Any time we would fight and I would hurt her, it was because I loved her and I wanted so much for our marriage to work out. I would force her to listen to me and obey me if I had to. I would do whatever I could to keep our marriage together. After the divorce, I had resigned myself to the fact that it would never work out. I had a lot to deal with, and it wasn't easy. You have to remember that in light of what I'm about to tell you.


I went to her house and just wanted to talk to her. I was very angry and I knew I couldn't go to sleep until I had this thing settled. And then she opened the door like that with the knife. It made me mad to see her come at me like that, to treat me that way. I had been really nice and caring and understanding, and she is treating me like a common criminal. That was it, that was all I could take. I grabbed the knife away from her and cut my middle finger in the process. I stabbed the knife into her to calm her down, she was just so angry and upset and flailing. I warned her first that if she didn't calm down….Then her boyfriend showed up with her glasses. I tried to tell him that it was an accident, but he just ran at me and started to try to hit me. So I stabbed him in the chest. He was easy, a wimp. But then I had to finish him off so that he wouldn't go to the cops. Then I went back to my Nicole. She was all cut up. I was very sad, but I had just committed murder and I didn't want to get caught. I felt bad for what I had done to Nicole, so I decided to ease her pain. She was going to die anyway. So I quickly cut her throat, like I had learned in the Frogmen training. I did that for her. I couldn't just leave her there in pain. You have to understand, my rage was gone by then. When I slit her throat, it was because I loved her still.


So then, I was very excited in panic. No sense in me getting caught up in a murder trial. I knew that wouldn't go well for me. I was O.J. after all. I had a family and fans to think of. So I began to think as quickly as I could what I should do to get away. I knew I needed to take the knife and get rid of any evidence that I was there. So I went to my car and took out a bag of clothes I had in there. I put on some leather gloves and took off my bloodied clothes and put them in the bag. Then I drove home. I saw the limo in front of my house and remembered that I had a flight that night. I knew that I needed to be on that flight, that I had to act normal. So I parked the car and snuck into my house by going over my fence from the back alley. I threw the bloodied clothes in the washing machine, and then the phone rang. It was the limo driver. I cleaned up best as I could and I grabbed my bags and let his limo in.




I wanted to confess. I don't sleep well at night ever since then. I try not to think about it. At first I thought for sure they would nail me for the murder. I left the scene too messy. I remembered the bloody sock on the bedroom floor. I knew that my blood and their blood was all over it. All I could do was picture that sock in the courtroom and a judge saying Guilty! I knew for sure I was going away for a long time. I knew I had to get away, and I knew I was smart enough to get out of the country. So I got a disguise, $5,000 from my lawyer, and instead of turning myself in, I had him drive me to the border. I was going to head to Chihuahua Mexico. Then the damn cops spotted us. I needed time to think, so I told him to keep driving. Once the cops got too close and I told my laywer to tell them I was going to shoot myself in the head if they got any closer. I knew they wouldn't want that on their hands. I did have a gun, but I wasn't about to shoot myself. I have morals. Everybody sins, but I happened to have murdered someone. But it wasn't premeditated, so its not like I'm a murderer. I knows its hard to explain, and no one would understand. So I had to leave the country. But as the cops grew larger and larger, I knew my options were limited. We couldn't think of anything else to do, so my lawyer convinced me to turn myself in, and he promised that he would get me off, if I just kept my mouth shut. So I did. And he did.





As a profiler, I can get inside O.J.'s head and understand why he does what he does. What I wrote above, as O.J. is the truth - not the truth as he sees it, but the truth, in his words. I explain things the way O.J. would explain them, if he had a full understanding of the truth, and wasn't trying to lie or cover anything up. Through this process, I was able to empathize with him, and it was necessary in order to understand why he did what he did.


I believe its important to note that almost anyone could find themselves in O.J.'s shoes if they aren't careful. O.J.'s mistake was allowing anger to take root in his soul. Especially the night of the murder. He should have forgiven Nicole and given the situation over to God instead of brooding over how he had all been wrong. Given the chance, he'd do it differently.





In my opinion, he is not a threat to society and should be released as soon as possible. However, on a personal note, he needs to find Jesus and need to have a close spiritual mentor who can help him to remain close to God and continue to make wise decisions. He needs common everyday access to a person or people like this. I forgive him. God will too, if he asks. There but by the grace of God go I. 

No comments:

google search

click on this video for relevant video on my blog